Whom do I contact if I think I have interference from pirate radio?

A pirate radio station is unlicenced and may use frequencies that are close to licenced radio services, for example Radio 2 or Classic FM. You will need to report this illegal station to Ofcom who deal directly with this type of interference case. More information can be found in our pirate radio help guide.