Problems can often be equipment-related. Check out our top tips before going further.
- Aerial systems
For the best reception your installation must work well
- Satellite systems
A faulty dish or downlead can cause loss of reception
- Plugs, sockets & cables
Damaged or loose connections can spoil your reception
- Reception on portables
Correct positioning is essential and can be tricky
- Changes in your vicinity
Tree growth, new buildings, etc can all affect reception
- Amplifiers (boosters)
Damaged boosters can affect your reception and cause interference
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lost DAB radio reception
- Digital Terrestrial TV Weak Signal
- What is 4G and who are at800, and will it cause me interference?
- Is the problem interference or reception?
- Burbling / breakup on DAB radio
- Car radio problems on DAB
- Weather-related problems on Freeview
- Aerials & downleads
- Aerial amplifiers & boosters
- How can weather affect DAB reception?
Enter postcode and platform below to check for faults with your local transmitter (Format: AB12 2AA)
For our policy on how we propose to use this information, please click here.
Get started with diagnosing your problem with our self-help tool.